Saturday, June 5, 2010

Make Your Own Path



I saw Alice in Wonderland for the first time today. I know I'm a bit late, but with two little ones I don't get to the theatre too often! Some how I knew I would love this movie, so when I saw it for sale yesterday in a store I snatched it up without question.


Though, I have to say, I had no idea how truly inspiring I'd find this movie!

And, I'm not just speaking of amazing scenery of Wonderland, or Alice's numerous costume changes and gorgeous dresses.
I mean the story. The story of a girl becoming a Champion and her unexpected road to greatness.
I was completely moved by a scene where she is told not to diverge from the predestined path, to which she replies, fiercely "I make my own path".
That one line spoke straight to my soul: Make my own path! Greatness comes when we make our own path.
Each of us will face our own Frabjous Day and rise above the limitations we've placed on ourselves, to find that we are truly Champions

So, go ahead, lets risk being amazing!
This is all just a dream anyway, right....

No comments:

Post a Comment